Quokka vs Novocall: What are the differences?
Quokka: Retarget people who missed your emails. You send great emails but sometimes it gets lost in a user’s inbox. Quokka shows a retargeting message to those who ignored your message so that they will never miss an important update from you; Novocall: Convert web visitors into data-driven call-backs. It is an international callback software to help you capture and distribute qualified sales call leads for inside sales and sales teams.
Quokka and Novocall can be primarily classified as "Marketing Automation" tools.
Some of the features offered by Quokka are:
- Deliver your message to those who ignored your email
- Tell the story in your customers' preferred channel, on the fly
- Reach customers in the place of their attention
On the other hand, Novocall provides the following key features:
- Engage Your Prospects Instantly
- Automatically Capture Leads 24/7
- Own your Call Scheduling Experience