PCI Proxy vs WhiteSource: What are the differences?
What is PCI Proxy? A modern platform to simplify PCI compliance. It is the easiest and fastest way to achieve PCI compliance as your systems never touch sensitive card data.
What is WhiteSource? Find & fix security and compliance issues in open source libraries in real-time. The leading solution for agile open source security and license compliance management, WhiteSource integrates with the DevOps pipeline to detect vulnerable open source libraries in real-time.
PCI Proxy and WhiteSource are primarily classified as "Security" and "Dependency Monitoring" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by PCI Proxy are:
- Suite of Tokenization APIs
- Universal Token Vault
- Flexible Card Distribution
On the other hand, WhiteSource provides the following key features:
- Open source components identification
- Open source security management
- Open source licensees management Open source policies enforcement