ProofHQ vs TrackDuck: What are the differences?
What is ProofHQ? The fast, easy way to manage feedback and approval of creative projects. ProofHQ’s online proofing solution simplifies the review and approval of high volume, time-critical design work, and cuts project delivery time in half versus using email and attachments.
What is TrackDuck? Visual feedback for websites and designs. TrackDuck covers all your feedback needs: from mockups to live websites. Give feedback and highlight issues on any existing website in seconds.
ProofHQ and TrackDuck can be categorized as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by ProofHQ are:
- Create proofs from print, web and audio-visual files (PDF, Adobe CS, PDF, Word, Powerpoint, GIF, PNG, JPEG and many more)
- Easy-to-use commenting and markup tools
- Collaborative workflow and discussion threads
On the other hand, TrackDuck provides the following key features:
- Add comments on live websites
- Getting screenshots of issues
- Collect visual feedback from site visitors