PullReview vs Sourcetrail: What are the differences?
What is PullReview? Automated code review for Ruby and Rails developers. PullReview helps Ruby and Rails developers to develop new features cleanly, on-time, and with confidence by automatically reviewing their code.
What is Sourcetrail? Get productive on unfamiliar source code. Sourcetrail is a cross-platform source explorer for C/C++ and Java. It helps software engineers explore and navigate unknown source code quickly and thoroughly by combining an interactive graph visualization, a concise code view and a powerful search algorithm, all built into an easy-to-use cross-platform developer tool.
PullReview and Sourcetrail can be categorized as "Code Review" tools.
Some of the features offered by PullReview are:
- Review on feature branches
- Review on integrations branches
On the other hand, Sourcetrail provides the following key features:
- Index your Source Code - Sourcetrail's in-depth static analysis finds all definitions and references within your source files. You can choose from several methods for project setup.
- Find any Symbol - Use Sourcetrail's search field to quickly find any symbol within the whole codebase. The fuzzy keyword matching gives you the best matches with just a few keystrokes
- Navigate Visually - The graph visualization provides a quick overview of any class, method, field, etc., and all its relations. The graph is fully interactive. Use it to move through the codebase by focusing on other nodes and edges.
What is PullReview?
What is Sourcetrail?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Sourcetrail?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using PullReview?
What are the cons of using Sourcetrail?
What companies use Sourcetrail?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
PullReview is an amazing tool to improve your workflow by doing code review without having to intervene. Just push your feature branches and wait for the review to finish. This ensures you don't have to stop coding while you reap the benefits of spotting mistakes or code that needs a refactor before it is merged.
The team is helpful, responds quickly and knows their stuff. Give it a go!
I liked how fast it all went with installing Pull Review and also that in a glance I know on which part I still have to work to become better. Last but not least, responsiveness is one of the team's strength: whenever you'd need help or have a question, they'll reply in no time. Totally recommended!
Very helpful code review. Team very quick to respond to issues problems.