Redis Cloud vs RedisGreen: What are the differences?
Developers describe Redis Cloud as "Enterprise-Class Redis for Developers". Redis Cloud is a fully-managed service for running your Redis dataset. It overcomes Redis’ scalability limitation by supporting all Redis commands at any dataset size. Your dataset is constantly replicated, so if a node fails, an auto-switchover mechanism guarantees data is served without interruption. On the other hand, RedisGreen is detailed as "Dedicated NoSQL Databases for the Realtime Web". Redis drives the best sites on the web, from Twitter to Pinterest. RedisGreen makes it easy for anyone to use. Customers can spin up databases at the click of a button. RedisGreen's future is in very fast tools to make the most difficult aspects of modern web application development faster, cheaper, and less labor-intensive.
Redis Cloud and RedisGreen belong to "Redis Hosting" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Redis Cloud are:
- Infinite scalability, all commands supported
- Auto-failover with no ops
- Highest performance, even for small datasets
On the other hand, RedisGreen provides the following key features:
- Your server is yours- Every single RedisGreen server is a dedicated EC2 instance, not an ad-hoc multi-tenant environment. Your server will perform as predictably as a reserved EC2 instance, with fast access from the same region.
- Monitored at every level- Our servers are monitored at the server, host, and network levels and we have at least two engineers on-call at all times. Problems are responded to within minutes — not hours — and are often diagnosed and fixed before they become serious.
- Deep insight- Our dashboard graphs your server’s health and performance metrics for every single command. Diagnose performance issues, optimize your use of Redis, and predict problems before they occur.