Uploadcare vs Vue File Agent: What are the differences?
What is Uploadcare? File uploads, media processing, and adaptive delivery for web and mobile. Uploadcare is a complete file handling platform for online business. Receive files from you users via File Uploader or File Upload API, implement image optimization and transformations with Image CDN API, and get HIPAA-compliant storage.
What is Vue File Agent? *Full featured drag & drop enabled Vue file upload component *. It is a high performant Vue file upload component with elegant and distinguishable previews for every file type and support for drag and drop, validations, default uploader with progress support and externally customizable in the "vue way".
Uploadcare and Vue File Agent belong to "File Uploads" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Uploadcare are:
- Stores files in Uploadcare Storage or connects to your AWS S3 buckets
- Delivers content in an instant across 5 continents with Uploadcare CDN
- Takes minutes to integrate thanks to series of guides for most popular Web platforms, programming languages, and frameworks
On the other hand, Vue File Agent provides the following key features:
- Exclusively designed for Vue with performance and simplicity in mind
- Elegant and responsive design with two official themes: grid view and list view
- File input with drag and drop
Vue File Agent is an open source tool with 278 GitHub stars and 10 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Vue File Agent's open source repository on GitHub.