What is Blazor?
Who uses Blazor?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Blazor in their tech stack.
The only two programming languages I know are Python and Dart, I fall in love with Dart when I learned about the type safeness, ease of refactoring, and the help of the IDE. I have an idea for an app, a simple app, but I need SEO and server rendering, and I also want it to be available on all platforms. I can't use Flutter or Dart anymore because of that. I have been searching and looks like there is no way to avoid learning HTML and CSS for this. I want to use Supabase as BASS, at the moment I think that I have two options if I want to learn the least amount of things because of my lack of time available:
- Uses only the latest web standards
- No plugins or transpilation needed
- A component model for building composable UI
- Forms and validation
- Dependency injection
- Live reloading in the browser during development
- Server-side rendering
- Full .NET debugging both in browsers and in the IDE
- Rich IntelliSense and tooling
- Ability to run on older (non-WebAssembly) browsers via asm.js
- Publishing and app size trimming