Backand vs Blazor: What are the differences?
What is Backand? Backend-as-a-Service for AngularJS and Ionic. Backand is a powerful backend-as-a-service for AngularJS that provides out-of-the-box social login, push notifications, Ionic integration and much more.
What is Blazor? An experimental web UI framework using C#/Razor and HTML, running in the browser via WebAssembly. Blazor is a .NET web framework that runs in any browser. You author Blazor apps using C#/Razor and HTML.
Backand and Blazor can be primarily classified as "Web App Builders" tools.
Some of the features offered by Backand are:
- Data Storage: Work with JSON models, complex as you like, and let Backand add or edit the data for you.
- REST API for any Database: Backand automatically generates a REST API for any database, including MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server.
- Advanced Data Models: Backand lets you create sophisticated data models with a single click, including parent-child relationships, many-to-many.
On the other hand, Blazor provides the following key features:
- Uses only the latest web standards
- No plugins or transpilation needed
- A component model for building composable UI
Blazor is an open source tool with 8.18K GitHub stars and 664 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Blazor's open source repository on GitHub.