What is Cloudmailin?
CloudMailin allows you to receive any volume of incoming email via a Webhook. You are given an email address that will forward any incoming message to your app, as an HTTP POST, within milliseconds. You can also seamlessly check the delivery status of each of your incoming emails via the dashboard, bounce emails that you do not wish to receive and use your own domain name.
Cloudmailin is a tool in the Transactional Email category of a tech stack.
Who uses Cloudmailin?
3 companies reportedly use Cloudmailin in their tech stacks, including Trint Ltd, Printavo, and IQTELL.
Amazon S3, Heroku, AppHarbor, AppFog, and cloudControl are some of the popular tools that integrate with Cloudmailin. Here's a list of all 5 tools that integrate with Cloudmailin.
- Easily receive email in Ruby on Rails, PHP, .Net, Java, Django or any language/framework we forgot. Since the email is delivered as an HTTP Post it's simple.
- See the delivery status of the emails it has delivered to your app.
- No more polling or waiting for new processes to spawn. Email can arrive in as little as a few milliseconds.
- Use your own domain- to use your own domain you can point your mx records at CloudMailin or you can just forward emails from the addresses you want
- You can even send your attachments directly to Amazon's S3.
Cloudmailin Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Cloudmailin?
See all alternatives
Mailgun is a set of powerful APIs that allow you to send, receive, track and store email effortlessly.
Twilio SendGrid's cloud-based email infrastructure relieves businesses of the cost and complexity of maintaining custom email systems. Twilio SendGrid provides reliable delivery, scalability & real-time analytics along with flexible API's.
Amazon SES eliminates the complexity and expense of building an in-house email solution or licensing, installing, and operating a third-party email service. The service integrates with other AWS services, making it easy to send emails from applications being hosted on services such as Amazon EC2.
Mandrill is a new way for apps to send transactional email. It runs on the delivery infrastructure that powers MailChimp.
Postmark removes the headaches of delivering and parsing email for webapps with minimal setup time and zero maintenance.