What is Commando.io?
A simpler way to manage servers online. Commando.io empowers users to be more efficient, improve their workflow, and eliminate anxiety over server provisioning, maintenance, and deployment.
Commando.io is a tool in the Cloud Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Commando.io?
3 companies reportedly use Commando.io in their tech stacks, including PubNub, Montemedia, and NetDNA.
GitHub, Amazon EC2, New Relic, DigitalOcean, and Linode are some of the popular tools that integrate with Commando.io. Here's a list of all 8 tools that integrate with Commando.io.
- Add and tag servers. Servers can be physical hardware, or virtualized/cloud instances.
- Organize servers. You may choose to create groups based on server role or location.
- Create recipes. Recipes are containers of commands that are fully versioned. Recipes can be written in shell, bash, perl, python, ruby, go, or node.js.
- Run recipes on groups of servers and visualize results. Know who executed what, when, where, and why.
- Upload files. Files is a centralized place to store text or binary files and then automatically SCP transfer them to groups of servers via recipes.
Commando.io Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Commando.io?
See all alternatives
MongoDB Cloud Manager
It is a hosted platform for managing MongoDB on the infrastructure of your choice. It saves you time, money, and helps you protect your customer experience by eliminating the guesswork from running MongoDB.
Morpheus is a cloud application management and orchestration platform that works on any cloud or infrastructure, from AWS to bare metal. Enjoy complete cloud freedom with Morpheus.
It provides a simple but feature-rich and flexible solution for the comprehensive management of virtualized data centers to enable on-premise enterprise clouds in existing infrastructures. It can be primarily used as a virtualization tool to manage your virtual infrastructure in the data-center or cluster, which is usually referred as Private Cloud. It supports Hybrid Cloud to combine local infrastructure with public cloud-based infrastructure, enabling highly scalable hosting environments.
Scalr is a remote state & operations backend for Terraform with access controls, policy as code, and many quality of life features.
Automation is the core of RightScale, freeing you to run efficient, scalable, and highly-available applications. Our multi-cloud integration enables you to choose your own clouds, providing freedom to work with any vendor in a rapidly changing market. And rest assured knowing that you have visibility and control over all of your resources in one place. To take advantage of best practices, we encourage you to tap into cloud expertise provided by our service, support, and partner networks when building and managing your infrastructure.