Why people like
A simpler way to manage servers online. Commando.io empowers users to be more efficient, improve their workflow, and eliminate anxiety over server provisioning, maintenance, and deployment.
- Add and tag servers. Servers can be physical hardware, or virtualized/cloud instances.
- Organize servers. You may choose to create groups based on server role or location.
- Create recipes. Recipes are containers of commands that are fully versioned. Recipes can be written in shell, bash, perl, python, ruby, go, or node.js.
- Run recipes on groups of servers and visualize results. Know who executed what, when, where, and why.
- Upload files. Files is a centralized place to store text or binary files and then automatically SCP transfer them to groups of servers via recipes.