CloudPortam vs Commando.io: What are the differences?
What is CloudPortam? Manage your Azure Resources Using your favorite web browser. Cloud Portam is a browser based application for managing Azure Resources (Storage, Search Service & DocumentDB).
What is Commando.io? Manage servers easily online. A simpler way to manage servers online. Commando.io empowers users to be more efficient, improve their workflow, and eliminate anxiety over server provisioning, maintenance, and deployment.
CloudPortam and Commando.io belong to "Cloud Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by CloudPortam are:
- Free utility to receive blobs in your blob storage from other users without sharing your account key.
- Manage Azure DocumentDB Databases and more through Cloud Portam's browser-based interface.
- Manage Azure Search Service Indexes and Documents through Cloud Portam's browser-based interface.
On the other hand, Commando.io provides the following key features:
- Add and tag servers. Servers can be physical hardware, or virtualized/cloud instances.
- Organize servers. You may choose to create groups based on server role or location.
- Create recipes. Recipes are containers of commands that are fully versioned. Recipes can be written in shell, bash, perl, python, ruby, go, or node.js.