What is Helpshift?
Helpshift delivers scalable customer service in your mobile apps and mobile websites. CRM for mobile enabling customer conversations inside your app.
Helpshift is a tool in the Mobile Customer Support category of a tech stack.
Who uses Helpshift?
9 companies reportedly use Helpshift in their tech stacks, including Wordpress, Flipboard, and Customer Service Tools.
Why developers like Helpshift?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Helpshift
- In-app Messaging
- Bug Submission
- Internationalized Knowledge Base
- Web Support Portal--dedicated URL to serve as your website's Customer Service Center
- FAQs--have a library of support solutions for your web and mobile Users
- Canned Responses--easily submit pre-define responses in your Issue responses to Users
- Email Support--use your Helpshift email address to have email inquiries appear into your Helpshift Admin Panel
Helpshift Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Helpshift?
See all alternatives
Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies.
Intercom is a customer communication platform with a suite of integrated products for every team—including sales, marketing, product, and support. Have targeted communication with customers on your website, inside apps, and by email.
Freshdesk is an on demand customer support software that works across multiple support channels.
SupportKit adds beautifully simple messaging to your app to keep your users engaged and coming back.
Talk to mobile users inside your app. Used by m-commerce, SAAS and Subscription services, and mobile hardware companies to increase retention and in-app sales, and get fewer support tickets. Help users help themselves with in-app helpdesk, use live chat to answer questions immediately, and push notifications bring users back.
- No public GitHub repository available -