Mingle vs Agilean: What are the differences?
What is Mingle? Project management tool that enables companies of all sizes to implement and scale agile practices. Mingle is an online project management tool brought to you by ThoughtWorks. It enables companies of all sizes to successfully implement -- and scale -- agile practices, from startups to large enterprises.
What is Agilean? An automated work-flow agile tool. It is a SaaS enterprise workflow automation and project management software solution that is basically created to be used by IT enterprises.It is highly customizable and user-friendly tool, able to set your automated Kanban work-flow process.
Mingle and Agilean can be categorized as "Agile Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Mingle are:
- Flexible templates let your team tailor its workflow—use Kanban, Scrum, Agile or something in between
- In-app chat function makes communication convenient and efficient
- Shared card wall make everyone’s work visible
On the other hand, Agilean provides the following key features:
- Single dashboard for all projects
- Visual and clear overview of your tasks
- Drag and drop tasks between columns easily