Auth0 vs Ping Identity: What are the differences?
Auth0: Token-based Single Sign On for your Apps and APIs with social, databases and enterprise identities. A set of unified APIs and tools that instantly enables Single Sign On and user management to all your applications; Ping Identity: Single Sign-On and Identity Management Platform. Ping Identity provides an identity and access management platform enabling the right people access to the right things seamlessly and securely.
Auth0 can be classified as a tool in the "User Management and Authentication" category, while Ping Identity is grouped under "Password Management".
Some of the features offered by Auth0 are:
- User and Password support with verification and forgot password email workflow
- Painless SAML Auth with Enterprises
- Integration with 20+ Social Providers
On the other hand, Ping Identity provides the following key features:
- Authenticate users leveraging any mobile device and contextual mobile data.
- Enable secure single sign-on to any application from anywhere on any device.
- Authorize access to only the web, mobile and API resources users need.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Auth0?
What is Ping Identity?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions