AWS CodeStar vs MongoDB Stitch: What are the differences?
AWS CodeStar: Quickly Develop, Build, and Deploy Applications on AWS. Start new software projects on AWS in minutes using templates for web applications, web services and more; MongoDB Stitch: Backend as a Service for web and mobile applications. MongoDB Stitch lets developers focus on building applications rather than on managing data manipulation code, service integration, or backend infrastructure. Stitch lets you focus on building the app users want, not on writing boilerplate backend logic.
AWS CodeStar and MongoDB Stitch can be primarily classified as "Platform as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by AWS CodeStar are:
- Start developing on AWS in minutes
- Manage software delivery in one place
- Work across your team securely
On the other hand, MongoDB Stitch provides the following key features:
- REST API to MongoDB Atlas
- Declarative data access controls
- Service integrations (AWS S3, Twilio...)