AWS Device Farm vs Blitz: What are the differences?
Developers describe AWS Device Farm as "Test your app on real devices in the AWS Cloud". Run tests across a large selection of physical devices in parallel from various manufacturers with varying hardware, OS versions and form factors. On the other hand, Blitz is detailed as "Load testing for websites, web apps, and REST APIs". Build bulletproof, scalable solutions with Blitz - a simple and fun service for load testing web apps and APIs in the cloud. Blitz offers powerful yet simple capabilities including continuous monitoring, performance testing and remediation. Blitz enables you to instantly burst up to 50,000 concurrent users against your app in seconds from multiple points of presence around the world.
AWS Device Farm and Blitz belong to "Load and Performance Testing" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by AWS Device Farm are:
- Test on the same devices your customers use
- Fix issues faster and delight your users
- Simulate real-world environments
On the other hand, Blitz provides the following key features:
- Complex transactions- Whether you want to test a web page or a complex transaction , Blitz makes it easy for you to determine the number of users you can support.
- Detailed feedback- Get detailed statistics and feedback in real time, and in plain English
- Plugins- With our extension for Chrome or add-on for Firefox , just navigating to a webpage and run a performance test. Blitz takes care of the cookies, authentication and all the other underlying complexities.