Azure DevOps vs Sauce Labs: What are the differences?
What is Azure DevOps? Services for teams to share code, track work, and ship software. Azure DevOps provides unlimited private Git hosting, cloud build for continuous integration, agile planning, and release management for continuous delivery to the cloud and on-premises. Includes broad IDE support.
Azure DevOps and Sauce Labs are primarily classified as "Project Management" and "Browser Testing" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Azure DevOps are:
- Agile Tools: kanban boards, backlogs, scrum boards
- Reporting: dashboards, widgets, Power BI
- Git: free private repositories, pull requests
On the other hand, Sauce Labs provides the following key features:
- 700+ browser/OS/device combinations for cross-browser and platform testing to improve web and mobile app quality and eliminate the overhead of internal infrastructure
- Highly reliable, on-demand cloud for enterprise-grade scalability and industry standard security
- Optimized for popular testing frameworks, CI systems, and surrounding tools and services
"Complete and powerful" is the top reason why over 11 developers like Azure DevOps, while over 54 developers mention "Selenium-compatible" as the leading cause for choosing Sauce Labs.
According to the StackShare community, Azure DevOps has a broader approval, being mentioned in 79 company stacks & 68 developers stacks; compared to Sauce Labs, which is listed in 66 company stacks and 11 developer stacks.