Azure Search vs Searchify: What are the differences?
Azure Search: Search-as-a-service for web and mobile app development. Azure Search makes it easy to add powerful and sophisticated search capabilities to your website or application. Quickly and easily tune search results and construct rich, fine-tuned ranking models to tie search results to business goals. Reliable throughput and storage provide fast search indexing and querying to support time-sensitive search scenarios; Searchify: Full-text Search-as-a-Service. Easily add custom full-text search, without the cost or complexity of managing search servers.
Azure Search and Searchify can be primarily classified as "Search as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Azure Search are:
- Powerful, reliable performance
- Easily tune search indices to meet business goals
- Scale out simply
On the other hand, Searchify provides the following key features:
- Powerful hosted search, with a simple API
- True real-time updates are immediately searchable
- Location-aware geo search - sort & filter by distance