TrackJS vs Backtrace: What are the differences?
TrackJS and Backtrace can be primarily classified as "Exception Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by TrackJS are:
- Telemetry Timeline: More than just an error. The Telemetry Timeline shows the user, network, and console events that preceded an error, like an airplane's BlackBox for your webapp.
- Realtime Dashboard: Compare the hits and errors for your webapp over time. See if a recent change is causing failures, and where to prioritize debugging.
- Intelligence Alerting: Get notified when issues important to you are happening, right to your email or chat room.
On the other hand, Backtrace provides the following key features:
- Automated capture, notification, and analysis of software errors for SREs/Ops and Developers
- Automated analysis crawls application state + code to give you a head start on root cause analysis
- Captures a rich data set which includes stacktrace across all threads, reachable variables, system information and much more
What is Backtrace?
What is TrackJS?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Backtrace?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Backtrace?
What are the cons of using TrackJS?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions