Bitium vs Okta: What are the differences?
What is Bitium? Securely manage and provision your company’s apps, users and passwords in one place. Increase security, efficiency, and control by managing all of your web-based applications in one place.
What is Okta? Enterprise-grade identity management for all your apps, users & devices. Connect all your apps in days, not months, with instant access to thousands of pre-built integrations - even add apps to the network yourself. Integrations are easy to set up, constantly monitored, proactively repaired and handle authentication and provisioning.
Bitium and Okta belong to "Password Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Bitium are:
- Centrally Manage Cloud-based Applications
- Protect Apps and Data Through Enhanced Security Features
- Optimize SaaS Usage & Remove Unused Licenses
On the other hand, Okta provides the following key features:
- Community Supported Network
- Comprehensive App Integrations
- Proactive Network Support