Blitz vs Flood IO: What are the differences?
Developers describe Blitz as "Load testing for websites, web apps, and REST APIs". Build bulletproof, scalable solutions with Blitz - a simple and fun service for load testing web apps and APIs in the cloud. Blitz offers powerful yet simple capabilities including continuous monitoring, performance testing and remediation. Blitz enables you to instantly burst up to 50,000 concurrent users against your app in seconds from multiple points of presence around the world. On the other hand, Flood IO is detailed as "Load Testing for everyone". Flood IO is a self-service load testing platform, designed to allow anyone to easily test the performance of their website from a few hundred users, right to up to 1 million or more.
Blitz and Flood IO belong to "Load and Performance Testing" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Blitz are:
- Complex transactions- Whether you want to test a web page or a complex transaction , Blitz makes it easy for you to determine the number of users you can support.
- Detailed feedback- Get detailed statistics and feedback in real time, and in plain English
- Plugins- With our extension for Chrome or add-on for Firefox , just navigating to a webpage and run a performance test. Blitz takes care of the cookies, authentication and all the other underlying complexities.
On the other hand, Flood IO provides the following key features:
- Beautiful reports, detailed analysis
- Monitor your tests in real time
- Supports JMeter and Gatling