Blitz vs LoadNinja: What are the differences?
Developers describe Blitz as "Load testing for websites, web apps, and REST APIs". Build bulletproof, scalable solutions with Blitz - a simple and fun service for load testing web apps and APIs in the cloud. Blitz offers powerful yet simple capabilities including continuous monitoring, performance testing and remediation. Blitz enables you to instantly burst up to 50,000 concurrent users against your app in seconds from multiple points of presence around the world. On the other hand, LoadNinja is detailed as "Cloud-based platform for load testing and performance testing of websites and web applications". It is a cloud-based platform for engineers and performance professionals who load test web applications. It makes load testing simple and fast. Test your website and web apps on real browsers, in the cloud, without the need for dynamic correlation.
Blitz and LoadNinja can be categorized as "Load and Performance Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Blitz are:
- Complex transactions- Whether you want to test a web page or a complex transaction , Blitz makes it easy for you to determine the number of users you can support.
- Detailed feedback- Get detailed statistics and feedback in real time, and in plain English
- Plugins- With our extension for Chrome or add-on for Firefox , just navigating to a webpage and run a performance test. Blitz takes care of the cookies, authentication and all the other underlying complexities.
On the other hand, LoadNinja provides the following key features:
- Reduce Test Script Creation Time by 60%
- Generate Load with 1000s of Real Browsers
- Analyze in Real-Time with VU Inspector and Debugger