Bonsai vs Searchify: What are the differences?
Bonsai: Fast, reliable full-text search, managed for you by experts. Your customers expect fast, near-magical results from your search. Help them find what they’re looking for with Bonsai Elasticsearch. Our fully managed Elasticsearch solution makes it easy to create, manage, and test your app's search; Searchify: Full-text Search-as-a-Service. Easily add custom full-text search, without the cost or complexity of managing search servers.
Bonsai and Searchify can be categorized as "Search as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Bonsai are:
- The Open Source Advantage- Our service is proudly powered by Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene, the open source industry standard for fast full-text search.
- Results in Real-Time- Search your site's activity as it happens, with Elasticsearch's cutting-edge real-time updates
- High Availability by default
On the other hand, Searchify provides the following key features:
- Powerful hosted search, with a simple API
- True real-time updates are immediately searchable
- Location-aware geo search - sort & filter by distance
What is Bonsai?
What is Searchify?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Bonsai?
What are the cons of using Bonsai?
What are the cons of using Searchify?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
We used Bonsai happily for 2 years, great service, but then they forced us to upgrade or we'd have to pay 5x the price! VERY unhappy about that. caused us days of unnecessary work.