BugHerd vs BugMuncher: What are the differences?
BugHerd: Simple issue tracking for web developers. BugHerd embeds directly into a website so bugs are flagged and managed visually without the need to fill out lengthy forms. BugHerd also lets your client and stakeholders log bugs visually right from within your website or web application. They never have to switch into another app, and it’s easier and faster than sending an email; BugMuncher: Visual feedback for your website. BugMuncher is the best way for users to give feedback and bug reports on your website. Users can highlight and black out areas of your site, then BugMuncher will create a screen shot and send it directly to you.
BugHerd and BugMuncher can be categorized as "Bug Reporting" tools.
Some of the features offered by BugHerd are:
- Access your task list directly on your website.- BugHerd embeds a sidebar on websites that you're working on, letting you view and manage your tasks without needing to constantly switch tabs.
- See exactly what your client sees.- With our optional browser extensions, you can capture annotated screenshots of exactly what your client sees. No more collecting screenshots in Word docs!
- BugHerd works with your existing tools.- Enhance your existing workflow by integrating BugHerd with the project management and customer support apps you already use.
On the other hand, BugMuncher provides the following key features:
- Visual Feedback- With BugMuncher your users can highlight relevant areas of your site.
- Privacy Protected- Users can black out their personal information, so their personal details stay private.
- More User Info- BugMuncher feedback automatically includes user info like browser, version, screen size & operating system.