Bugsnag vs Exceptiontrap: What are the differences?
Bugsnag: Bugsnag provides production error monitoring and management for front-end, mobile and back-end applications. Bugsnag captures errors from your web, mobile and back-end applications, providing instant visibility into user impact. Diagnostic data and tools are included to help your team prioritize, debug and fix exceptions fast; Exceptiontrap: Error tracking & monitoring for Rails and PHP. Exceptiontrap is the simple and powerful error tracking and exception monitoring service for Ruby on Rails and PHP.
Bugsnag and Exceptiontrap belong to "Exception Monitoring" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Bugsnag are:
- Root cause error grouping
- Real-time alerting to chat, email or SMS
On the other hand, Exceptiontrap provides the following key features:
- With Exceptiontrap you know that your app runs smoothly in production.
- Exceptiontrap makes it easy to handle your app errors in a team. At the dashboard everyone sees whats going on and if there is something to do.
- The Information You Need: You can see all your apps information you need to know what was going wrong at one view. You can see all the information related to the error.
What is Bugsnag?
What is Exceptiontrap?
Want advice about which of these to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Bugsnag?
What are the cons of using Exceptiontrap?
What companies use Exceptiontrap?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
BugSnag's customer support has gone above and beyond for me! They got me a free shirt, and I am veyr impressed by thier error management system. Easy to work with, and makes location errors I may have missed quick and easy!
It is really fine if you do not mind paying a bit. Much more reliable and better designed than the competition. Open source code for iOS tracker, helps a lot. Excellent online support.