Buildkite vs GitHost CI: What are the differences?
Buildkite: Fast, secure and scalable CI/CD for all your software projects. CI and build automation tool that combines the power of your own build infrastructure with the convenience of a managed, centralized web UI. Used by Shopify, Basecamp, Digital Ocean, Venmo, Cochlear, Bugsnag and more; GitHost CI: Painless GitLab CE & CI Hosting. We handle installing, updating, hosting, and backing up your own private and secure GitLab CE & CI instances in the cloud, starting at $7/month.
Buildkite and GitHost CI can be primarily classified as "Continuous Integration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Buildkite are:
- Fast and stable builds
- Open source agent runs on almost any machine and architecture
- Freedom to use your own internal or pre-release tools and services
On the other hand, GitHost CI provides the following key features:
- Create a Coordinator and link it to any GitLab CE install, whether GitLab Cloud, a GitHost instance, or your own private install.
- eed extra build capacity? Move the slider and click update. Done. Instant runners to build all your CI jobs.
- All GitHost instances run on SSD drives, giving you the fastest build times available.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Buildkite?
What is GitHost CI?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What companies use GitHost CI?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with GitHost CI?
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions