Chartbeat vs Google Analytics: What are the differences?
Developers describe Chartbeat as "Real-time site data for front-line action takers". Chartbeat provides realtime analytics to Websites and blogs, and shows visitors, load times, and referring sites on a minute-by-minute basis. On the other hand, Google Analytics is detailed as "Enterprise-class web analytics". Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
Chartbeat belongs to "Realtime Analytics" category of the tech stack, while Google Analytics can be primarily classified under "General Analytics".
Some of the features offered by Chartbeat are:
- Historical Engagement Series
- Historical Engagement Stats
- Historical Social Series
On the other hand, Google Analytics provides the following key features:
- Analysis Tools- Google Analytics is built on a powerful, easy to use, reporting platform, so you can decide what data you want to view and customize your reports, with just a few clicks.
- Content Analytics- Content reports help you understand which parts of your website are performing well, which pages are most popular so you can create a better experience for your customers.
- Social Analytics- The web is a social place and Google Analytics measures success of your social media programs. You can analyze how visitors interact with sharing features on your site (like the Google +1 button) and engage with your content across social platforms.
Airbnb, Uber Technologies, and Spotify are some of the popular companies that use Google Analytics, whereas Chartbeat is used by Starbucks, Accenture, and Foursquare. Google Analytics has a broader approval, being mentioned in 15339 company stacks & 2444 developers stacks; compared to Chartbeat, which is listed in 215 company stacks and 3 developer stacks.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Chartbeat?
What is Google Analytics?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions