Checkbot vs Librato: What are the differences?
What is Librato? Real-Time Cloud Monitoring. Librato provides a complete solution for monitoring and understanding the metrics that impact your business at all levels of the stack. We provide everything you need to visualize, analyze, and actively alert on the metrics that matter to you.
Checkbot and Librato belong to "Performance Monitoring" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Checkbot are:
- Investigate issues: Track down problems with convenient shortcuts to display incoming links to a URL, page source code, URL response headers, redirect chains and more.
- Check private & local sites: Check your site in all stages of development by crawling staging and local sites, password protected pages and sites on private networks.
On the other hand, Librato provides the following key features:
- REST API accepts any metrics you define
- Turnkey integration with AWS, Heroku, collectd, and more
- Integrates with more than 100 open-source agents, and language bindings