CloudBees vs Domino: What are the differences?
CloudBees: Enterprise Jenkins and DevOps. Enables organizations to build, test and deploy applications to production, utilizing continuous delivery practices. They are focused solely on Jenkins as a tool for continuous delivery both on-premises and in the cloud; Domino: A PaaS for data science - easily run R, Python or Matlab code in the cloud with automatic version control for data, code, and results. Use our cloud-hosted infrastructure to securely run your code on powerful hardware with a single command — without any changes to your code. If you have your own infrastructure, our Enterprise offering provides powerful, easy-to-use cluster management functionality behind your firewall.
CloudBees and Domino belong to "Platform as a Service" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by CloudBees are:
- Hosted CI/CD as a Service
- Flexible and governed software delivery automation
- Starter Kit
On the other hand, Domino provides the following key features:
- Domino Cloud supports the most powerful data analysis languages — Python, R, MATLAB, and Julia
- Modern and powerful cluster management
- Use a single-core machine during development