Clubhouse vs Meistertask: What are the differences?
Clubhouse: Project management built for software teams. Clubhouse combines a simple, modern UI with enterprise-grade tools, allowing technology companies to plan and manage their projects effectively, visualize progress across the organization, and define deadlines and milestones based upon data and predictive modeling; Meistertask: The most intuitive project and task management tool on the web. Create a project, add as many team members as you want, assign tasks and follow each other’s progress. MeisterTask’s flexible project boards adapt to your workflow and make sure everyone is always on the same page.Task management has never been more intuitive.
Clubhouse and Meistertask can be primarily classified as "Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Clubhouse are:
- All your company’s work on one page. Our unique filtering system gives you an unprecedented level of visibility across teams and projects. Our workspaces enable you to jump across projects, epics, columns and filters in a single keystroke.
- Clubhouse works for smaller, flexible teams switching from Trello, and for larger, more structured companies switching from JIRA. Clubhouse is designed to grow with your company.
- Clubhouse provides a bird’s-eye view of your major initiatives, so you can track progress at a glance. As we learn about how you work, we’ll help you estimate the likelihood of things getting done on schedule.
On the other hand, Meistertask provides the following key features:
- Mark tasks as related to, duplicated or blocked by other tasks. Get notified when a blockage is resolved.
- MeisterTask comes readily integrated with your favorite tools such as Slack, GitHub, Zendesk and Bitbucket.
- Configure automatic actions within your projects and let our system do all the work for you.
What is Clubhouse?
What is Meistertask?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What are the cons of using Meistertask?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
We've been really happy with Clubhouse for project organization / task management / kanban board while developing FeaturePeek. The featureset is rich and the UI uncluttered. Clubhouse is different in that it makes some assumptions on how things should be (workflow state, the relationships between stories/epics/milestones, etc). having it be opinionated from the start helps you hit the ground running, while still being editable / extensible for tweaking things to your liking.
The pricing is spot-on too – a flat $10/month for teams of 10 or less. This really made it attractive to us to try out.
If you think Trello is too basic / lightweight but Jira is too full-featured / heavy, you should give Clubhouse a shot – I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.