Concur vs Expensify: What are the differences?
What is Concur? Your go-to source for all things Travel and Expense. Employees can book domestic and international flights, reserve rental cars and make hotel and rail reservations - all from their smartphones or desktop browser. Thanks to the integration of travel with expense reporting, all itineraries and credit card charges are automatically imported.
What is Expensify? Expense reports that don't suck!. Streamline the way your employees report expenses, the way expenses are approved, and the way you export that information to your accounting package.
Concur and Expensify belong to "Expense Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Concur are:
- Concur Expense- Submit, view or approve expenses via your mobile device. And, you can instantly see claims that are out of policy and provide real-time policy feedback. Also, Concur works globally, so currency exchange rates and VAT calculation are covered, too.
- Concur Travel.- Book within your corporate travel policy from anywhere at any time. It keeps track of your reward numbers, seat preferences, and gate information. You can also upload electronic folios, directly to expense reports.
- Concur For Mobile.- Capture receipts with your smartphone, upload IRS compliant images directly to expense reports, approve or reject expense reports via manager access, book flights, rail, or hotels from your smartphone. Create a single itinerary from any travel reservation and any travel vendor with TripIt Pro. Add car mileage to an expense report.
On the other hand, Expensify provides the following key features:
- Add cash expenses, automatically import all card transactions
- Capture mileage, time, and other reimbursable/billable expenses
- Code expenses to GL accounts, clients/projects, and custom fields