ElasticHosts Cloud Servers vs HP Cloud Compute: What are the differences?
Developers describe ElasticHosts Cloud Servers as "Cloud hosting that's easy to use when you need scalable, flexible VPS capacity on demand". We offer simple, flexible and cost-effective cloud services with high performance, availability and scalability for businesses worldwide Our virtual machines and containers run on 10 data centres across Europe, North America, Asia & Au. . On the other hand, HP Cloud Compute is detailed as "Deploy Scalable Virtual Servers on Demand". Now backed by an industry-leading Service Level Agreement, HP Cloud Compute delivers reliable computing resources to handle your production workloads. Configure and scale your capacity in an open cloud environment. With HP Cloud Compute, you gain control over your workloads while only paying for the resources you actually use.
ElasticHosts Cloud Servers and HP Cloud Compute can be categorized as "Cloud Hosting" tools.
Some of the features offered by ElasticHosts Cloud Servers are:
- Fast to deploy
- Totally flexible capacity- no fixed instance types
- Flexible pricing- Pay for exactly how much capacity you need.
On the other hand, HP Cloud Compute provides the following key features:
- Open. Avoid vendor lock-in by using open source-based architecture and standards-based APIs.
- Control. You have control of your instances and app development. Use root-level access to deploy applications, install required packages, and customize default security groups.
- Reliable. Performance and reliability are backed by HP’s Service Level Agreement with at least 99.95% monthly availability.