Errorception vs Exceptiontrap: What are the differences?
Errorception and Exceptiontrap can be primarily classified as "Exception Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by Errorception are:
- High performance by design
- Smart grouping of errors
- Get trends about every error
On the other hand, Exceptiontrap provides the following key features:
- With Exceptiontrap you know that your app runs smoothly in production.
- Exceptiontrap makes it easy to handle your app errors in a team. At the dashboard everyone sees whats going on and if there is something to do.
- The Information You Need: You can see all your apps information you need to know what was going wrong at one view. You can see all the information related to the error.