Exceptiontrap vs Opbeat: What are the differences?
What is Exceptiontrap? Error tracking & monitoring for Rails and PHP. Exceptiontrap is the simple and powerful error tracking and exception monitoring service for Ruby on Rails and PHP.
What is Opbeat? Application monitoring for developers. Opbeat is application monitoring for developers, and gives you performance metrics, error logging, release tracking and workflow in one smart product.
Exceptiontrap and Opbeat can be primarily classified as "Exception Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by Exceptiontrap are:
- With Exceptiontrap you know that your app runs smoothly in production.
- Exceptiontrap makes it easy to handle your app errors in a team. At the dashboard everyone sees whats going on and if there is something to do.
- The Information You Need: You can see all your apps information you need to know what was going wrong at one view. You can see all the information related to the error.
On the other hand, Opbeat provides the following key features:
- Application performance metrics
- Error logging with smart grouping
- Code integration - stacktraces annotated with code authors for faster debugging and coordination
What is Exceptiontrap?
What is Opbeat?
Want advice about which of these to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Exceptiontrap?
What are the cons of using Opbeat?
What companies use Exceptiontrap?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
There's a few reviews above that indicate that there's no rate or usage limits. There are. At the time I wrote this, there's a limit of 250 events per minute.