Hipmob vs SupportKit: What are the differences?
Hipmob: In-App Mobile Live Chat and Helpdesk. Talk to mobile users inside your app. Used by m-commerce, SAAS and Subscription services, and mobile hardware companies to increase retention and in-app sales, and get fewer support tickets. Help users help themselves with in-app helpdesk, use live chat to answer questions immediately, and push notifications bring users back; SupportKit: Message your iOS users directly from Slack. Beautifully simple in-app messaging. SupportKit adds beautifully simple messaging to your app to keep your users engaged and coming back.
Hipmob and SupportKit can be primarily classified as "Mobile Customer Support" tools.
Some of the features offered by Hipmob are:
- Live for iPhone, iPad or Android- Plug and play in 15 minutes for your iPhone, iPad and Android app(s).
- Know your users- See account info, device, OS, app version, location and past chat transcripts.
- Re-engage users- Notify users of changes, fixes & updates while they are away
On the other hand, SupportKit provides the following key features:
- Support for Slack, Zendesk, or Email.
- Automatically send targeted messages to your users to kickstart conversations
- Start a conversation in your app that's as fun as texting a friend