InVision vs ProofHQ: What are the differences?
Developers describe InVision as "Prototyping & Collaboration For Design Teams". InVision lets you create stunningly realistic interactive wireframes and prototypes without compromising your creative vision. On the other hand, ProofHQ is detailed as "The fast, easy way to manage feedback and approval of creative projects". ProofHQ’s online proofing solution simplifies the review and approval of high volume, time-critical design work, and cuts project delivery time in half versus using email and attachments.
InVision and ProofHQ are primarily classified as "Interactive Mockups" and "Visual Collaboration" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by InVision are:
- Quickly link up your UX sketches, digital wireframes and even high-fidelity designs to share with your team.
- Send out a link to load your project in a browser, present it in-person, or sms your project direct to a mobile device for an instant touchable demo.
- Threaded comments connect to a specific point on-screen and double up as to-dos.
On the other hand, ProofHQ provides the following key features:
- Create proofs from print, web and audio-visual files (PDF, Adobe CS, PDF, Word, Powerpoint, GIF, PNG, JPEG and many more)
- Easy-to-use commenting and markup tools
- Collaborative workflow and discussion threads
What is InVision?
What is ProofHQ?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose ProofHQ?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using InVision?
What are the cons of using ProofHQ?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
I really like InVision. They're great for dumping a bunch of sketches on and showing someone else your ideas super easily. I highly recommend them for prototyping apps (plus they work on mobile!).
We use zeplin as an interface between designers, developers and stakeholders for sharing, improving and discussing designs
Mainly for the Mobile Application. Invision is an awesome tool for fast prototyping, especially on mobile devices.
Since we are fully distributed team, we must use these kinds of tools for collaboration. This one is used for UI/UX
Another way we help show you from the very beginning what things may look like, and make changes accordingly.