Movable Ink vs Inxmail: What are the differences?
Movable Ink: We pioneered the application of contextual experiences to email. Movable Ink clients can use any email service provider to deliver dynamic content that changes, in real-time, according to the context of each individual consumer. More than 250 brands use Movable Ink to optimize their email campaigns; Inxmail: A provider of email marketing technology and supplementary services for marketing professionals and agencies. It is the e-mail marketing solution for enterprises and companies. With it you can easily create, dispatch, and analyze personalized newsletters as well as multi-stage marketing campaigns without any programming skills.
Movable Ink and Inxmail can be categorized as "Email Marketing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Movable Ink are:
- Import your designs into agileEMAIL, and convert them into fully responsive bulletproof HTML email templates within minutes.
- View and manipulate every element of your desktop and mobile templates in an intuitive, responsive, real-time interface. Our cutting-edge visual email template editor makes the creation of real-time email campaigns easier than ever before.
- Get fully responsive email from one HTML file. Our unified template export gives you the option to export your final HTML template through a simple copy and paste, file download, or by forwarding it as an email.
On the other hand, Inxmail provides the following key features:
- High degree of personalization of your communication
- Conserve resources through automated processes
- Reliable mailings worldwide