Joyent Cloud vs Umbler: What are the differences?
What is Joyent Cloud? Cloud Infrastructure for Real-time Web and Mobile Applications. Joyent is the high-performance cloud infrastructure company, offering the only solution specifically built to power real-time web and mobile applications.
What is Umbler? A cloud hosting platform. It is a cloud hosting platform where you can publish your sites and app in 100% SSD containers in an agile, secure and scalable development stream. You can deploy via SFTP, or keep your site up to date with the latest version of the master branch via Git. But for that quick update we have a top file manager.
Joyent Cloud and Umbler belong to "Cloud Hosting" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Joyent Cloud are:
- Joyent offers exclusive debugging and performance analysis tools for Node.js applications.
- High-performance machines- Joyent Cloud uses fresh Nehalem/Westmere processors and 15k RPM HDs in our data centers. I/O throttling ensures that “noisy neighbors” won’t cause your application to perform poorly.
- Dynamic CPU scaling- Dynamic, real-time CPU scaling. Vertical bursting CPU capacity without user intervention or additional fees.
On the other hand, Umbler provides the following key features:
- Get notified before everything freezes
- Shared access to your projects
- Recover a specific version