LogicMonitor vs Treo: What are the differences?
LogicMonitor: SaaS-based, automated IT performance monitoring platform for On-Premise, Hybrid, and Cloud infrastructures. LogicMonitor provides the end-to-end visibility needed to maintain the performance and availability of business applications. It leverages automation and built-in intelligence to monitor today's complex and distributed infrastructures; Treo: Page speed monitoring powered by Google's Lighthouse. By combining modern tooling with the power of data visualization, Treo provides evidence of fast web experience and helps you build performant websites.
LogicMonitor and Treo can be primarily classified as "Performance Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by LogicMonitor are:
- Full Stack Performance Monitoring
- Pre-configured monitoring, with built-in alert thresholds, for 1000+ technologies
- Works with any Deployment Model: On-prem, Hybrid, & Hybrid Cloud
On the other hand, Treo provides the following key features:
- User Experience Metrics - First Meaningful Paint, First Interactive, Consistently Interactive, Performance Score
- Interactivity Heatmap - Provides an inside on main thread usage and blocking
- Accurate Monitoring - Enter a URL, choose a location, and start monitoring every hour with full access to the history