POEditor vs Lokalise: What are the differences?
Developers describe POEditor as "The localization management platform that's easy to use!". POEditor is a software localization management tool, perfect for collaborative or crowdsourced translation projects. Translate websites, apps, games and more!. On the other hand, Lokalise is detailed as "The easiest way to translate web and mobile apps". It is a translation management system, which is designed to make the process of localization faster and easier. Our platform reduces manual work and routine tasks that appear while translating web and mobile apps, games, and other software.
POEditor and Lokalise can be categorized as "Translation Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by POEditor are:
- Simple REST API automates the localization management
- Smart Translation Memory reduces your translation work volume
- GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab and VSTS integration optimize the file management
On the other hand, Lokalise provides the following key features:
- Translate your localization files (.xml, .strings, .json, .xliff, etc)
- Collaborate and manage all your software localization projects in one platform
- Integrate translation into the development and deployment process