Mingle vs Sketchboard for Slack: What are the differences?
Mingle: Project management tool that enables companies of all sizes to implement and scale agile practices. Mingle is an online project management tool brought to you by ThoughtWorks. It enables companies of all sizes to successfully implement -- and scale -- agile practices, from startups to large enterprises; Sketchboard for Slack: Digital team whiteboard for visual communication on Slack. Sketchboard.io is specialised on agile software design. It provides diagramming elements and drawing style that you don't concentrate on details. To get most important out, your idea, not how it looks like.
Mingle and Sketchboard for Slack belong to "Agile Project Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Mingle are:
- Flexible templates let your team tailor its workflow—use Kanban, Scrum, Agile or something in between
- In-app chat function makes communication convenient and efficient
- Shared card wall make everyone’s work visible
On the other hand, Sketchboard for Slack provides the following key features:
- Store sketches in the cloud
- Real time collaboration with teammates
- Sketch software design