Phabricator vs Testrail: What are the differences?
What is Phabricator? Open Source, Software Development Platform. Phabricator is a collection of open source web applications that help software companies build better software.
What is Testrail? Efficiently manage, track and organize your software testing efforts. TestRail helps you manage and track your software testing efforts and organize your QA department. Its intuitive web-based user interface makes it easy to create test cases, manage test runs and coordinate your entire testing process.
Phabricator and Testrail are primarily classified as "Code Review" and "Test Management" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Phabricator are:
- reviewing code before it hits master
- auditing code after it hits master
- hosting Git/Hg/SVN repositories
On the other hand, Testrail provides the following key features:
- Efficiently manage test cases, plans and runs
- Boost testing productivity significantly
- Get real-time insights into your testing progress