PopFeedback vs Wootric: What are the differences?
What is PopFeedback? The Quick Way To Learn About Your Customers. Create short surveys for your website that your customers will want to answer.
What is Wootric? Make customer experience your competitive edge. It is a simple and powerful way to listen to your customers inside your product. We measure Net Promoter Score (NPS), a recognized and rigorous customer happiness metric, to keep an ongoing pulse on how your customers feel about your product. Get contextual product feedback and analytics to help you improve your product and drive agile development.
PopFeedback and Wootric can be primarily classified as "Survey Widget" tools.
Some of the features offered by PopFeedback are:
- After a one-time code embed, you can add unobtrusive surveys to any page of your site easily from our dashboard.
- It's easy to specify the page the survey will appear on. You can use * for wildcard characters (e.g. http://yoursite.com/*/profile would match http://yoursite.com/234/profile and http://yoursite.com/johnsmith/profile)
- Control the display logic. Specify after how many pageviews and after how many seconds you want the survey to appear.
On the other hand, Wootric provides the following key features:
- Easy install
- Asynchronous, safe and fast
- Sleek and non-intrusive survey design