ruxit vs Treo: What are the differences?
ruxit: Full stack availability and performance monitoring powered by artificial intelligence. Ruxit is a all-in-one performance monitoring solution for cloud natives. In under five minutes customizable dashboard views show you your application's performance data; Treo: Page speed monitoring powered by Google's Lighthouse. By combining modern tooling with the power of data visualization, Treo provides evidence of fast web experience and helps you build performant websites.
ruxit and Treo belong to "Performance Monitoring" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by ruxit are:
- AI-based analysis
- Full code-level visibility, including database calls & web service stacks
- Monitors server resources and availability
On the other hand, Treo provides the following key features:
- User Experience Metrics - First Meaningful Paint, First Interactive, Consistently Interactive, Performance Score
- Interactivity Heatmap - Provides an inside on main thread usage and blocking
- Accurate Monitoring - Enter a URL, choose a location, and start monitoring every hour with full access to the history