Scrumpy vs Sketchboard for Slack: What are the differences?
Developers describe Scrumpy as "Simple, beautiful and agile project management software". Designed for agile teams who manage multiple projects. We want you to stay focused on the important things. On the other hand, Sketchboard for Slack is detailed as "Digital team whiteboard for visual communication on Slack". Sketchboard.io is specialised on agile software design. It provides diagramming elements and drawing style that you don't concentrate on details. To get most important out, your idea, not how it looks like.
Scrumpy and Sketchboard for Slack can be primarily classified as "Agile Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Scrumpy are:
- A Place For Every Idea - Add stories to your backlog, when ideas come up. Group them in epics and estimate complexity with story points
- Follow The Progress - Get cross-project visibility into what's going on. Watch the live progress, see if you are still on track
- Learn More About Your Team - We help you analyze your previous sprints and predict when you will achieve Backlog Zero.
On the other hand, Sketchboard for Slack provides the following key features:
- Store sketches in the cloud
- Real time collaboration with teammates
- Sketch software design