Scrumpy vs Trajectory: What are the differences?
What is Scrumpy? Simple, beautiful and agile project management software. Designed for agile teams who manage multiple projects. We want you to stay focused on the important things.
What is Trajectory? Trajectory is an agile planning tool for teams of designers and developers. We wanted a tool that was good for writing user stories, bugs, and to-dos but also as good for managing the discussions happening around them. Trajectory helps you stay focused on what matters. Ideas are where you discuss the goals for your project. Based on that discussion, you create stories for the implementation. Trajectory makes it easy to see all the stories for an Idea and track progress toward your goal.
Scrumpy and Trajectory belong to "Agile Project Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Scrumpy are:
- A Place For Every Idea - Add stories to your backlog, when ideas come up. Group them in epics and estimate complexity with story points
- Follow The Progress - Get cross-project visibility into what's going on. Watch the live progress, see if you are still on track
- Learn More About Your Team - We help you analyze your previous sprints and predict when you will achieve Backlog Zero.
On the other hand, Trajectory provides the following key features:
- Stories can be estimated on an 8 point scale, or turned into todos, bugs, or milestones.
- See your progress for the current iteration based on your expected velocity.
- It’s easy to select, add, and insert stories at any point in your queue.