Semaphore vs Snap CI: What are the differences?
Semaphore: The continuous integration and delivery platform powering the world’s best engineering teams. Semaphore is the fastest continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) platform on the market, powering the world’s best engineering teams; Snap CI: Build, test, and deploy software faster with Snap's continuous integration and deployment tool. Snap CI is a cloud-based continuous integration & continuous deployment tool with powerful deployment pipelines. Integrates seamlessly with GitHub and provides fast feedback so you can deploy with ease.
Semaphore and Snap CI can be primarily classified as "Continuous Integration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Semaphore are:
- Docker, Kubernetes, iOS support & 100+ preinstalled Tools
- Customizable Continuous Delivery Pipelines
- Customizable Stages, Parallel Execution and Control Flow Switches
On the other hand, Snap CI provides the following key features:
- Deployment Options - Heroku, AWS
- System Libraries - Your build runs on a RedHat 6-compatible system with commonly required libraries
- Customization Options - In addition to all that we support out of the box, we offer you the chance to customize your build extensively.
"Easy setup" is the top reason why over 19 developers like Semaphore, while over 13 developers mention "Github integration" as the leading cause for choosing Snap CI.
According to the StackShare community, Semaphore has a broader approval, being mentioned in 40 company stacks & 17 developers stacks; compared to Snap CI, which is listed in 7 company stacks and 3 developer stacks.