Treasure Data vs Xplenty: What are the differences?
What is Treasure Data? Flexible data analytics infrastructure as a service. Treasure Data's Big Data as-a-Service cloud platform enables data-driven businesses to focus their precious development resources on their applications, not on mundane, time-consuming integration and operational tasks. The Treasure Data Cloud Data Warehouse service offers an affordable, quick-to-implement and easy-to-use big data option that does not require specialized IT resources, making big data analytics available to the mass market.
What is Xplenty? Code-free data integration, data transformation and ETL in the cloud. Read and process data from cloud storage sources such as Amazon S3, Rackspace Cloud Files and IBM SoftLayer Object Storage. Once done processing, Xplenty allows you to connect with Amazon Redshift, SAP HANA and Google BigQuery. You can also store processed data back in your favorite relational database, cloud storage or key-value store.
Treasure Data and Xplenty can be categorized as "Big Data as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Treasure Data are:
- Instant Integration- Using td-agent, you can start importing your data from existing log files, web and packaged applications right away.
- Streaming or Batch?- You choose! Our data collection tool, td-agent, enables you to stream or batch your data to the cloud in JSON format.
- Secure Upload- The connection between td-agent and the cloud is SSL-encrypted, ensuring secure transfer of your data.
On the other hand, Xplenty provides the following key features:
- Xplenty provides you with an visual, intuitive interface to design your ETL data flows
- Xplenty lets you integrate data from a variety of data stores, such as Amazon RDS, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Read and process data from cloud storage sources such as Amazon S3, Rackspace Cloud Files and IBM SoftLayer Object Storage