Tropo vs Twilio: What are the differences?
Tropo: Add Voice and SMS to Your Applications. Tropo is a powerful yet simple API that adds Voice and SMS support to the programming languages you already know; Twilio: Bring voice and messaging to your web and mobile applications. Twilio offers developers a powerful API for phone services to make and receive phone calls, and send and receive text messages. Their product allows programmers to more easily integrate various communication methods into their software and programs.
Tropo and Twilio belong to "Voice and SMS" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Tropo are:
- Develop for FREE- Pay when you're ready- Tropo is completely free for developers. Pay when you deploy and only for what you use.
- Feature Complete- Get all the features you want, today. Speech input, multi-language, and more.
- Amazing Support- Ask us questions 24 hours a day. Via the web or IRC.
On the other hand, Twilio provides the following key features:
- Phone- Phone Numbers API
- Phone- Convert Text to Speech and Play Audio
- Phone- Record Calls and Store Them