Assemblage vs Notism: What are the differences?
Developers describe Assemblage as "Powerful visual collaboration tool". For more efficient projects, teams and meetings. Collaborate directly in your browser. Supports 20+ filetypes. Draw, annotate and edit with partners, co-workers or friends. All changes happen real-time on all screens. On the other hand, Notism is detailed as "A new way to discuss visual content with your team". With NOTISM you can gather feedback from your team or clients, share designs for review, turn static screens into interactive prototypes and boost up your workflow.
Assemblage and Notism can be categorized as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Assemblage are:
- See and compare multiple visual elements at the same time with an unlimited number of people
- Review, edit and comment simultaneously on previews of large image/video files
- Instant overview of large amounts of visual material
On the other hand, Notism provides the following key features:
- Use your favorite design tools like Photoshop, Fireworks or Illustrator. Drop your layouts into your Notism account to upload and share your creative work with team members with 1 click.
- Receive live feedback from team members or stakeholders where the magic happens and iterate faster.
- Create working prototypes of your static design templates by setting up hotspots and linking screens.
What is Assemblage?
What is Notism?
Want advice about which of these to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Assemblage?
Why do developers choose Notism?
What are the cons of using Assemblage?
What are the cons of using Notism?
What companies use Notism?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Assemblage?
As of June 27, 2014 it doesn't exist as an stand alone product probably going to be integrated in Cisco's WebEx